Asia Regional Workshop on Women’s Economic Empowerment
The goal of the design workshop will be to initiate co-creation of a WEE MCP to be used for fundraising, program design and development purposes.
The objectives of the proposed regional workshop are to:
- support the One Oxfam Asia Strategy Framework, the Oxfam International Women’s Economic Empowerment Framework, and current strong country projects to co-design a MCP;
- develop shared theory of change, outcome and measurement framework with countries and partners;
- agree on few things we can start immediately based on current programming in the countries involved. This could be a research, identifying influencing objectives, a pilot collaboration, or other joint effort;
- identify fundraising opportunities for this newly developed program and influencing work on WEE in the region;
- share experiences and learning on WEE-related programming.
Key outputs: A workshop report and briefing document, draft proposal for a WEE MCP. This event will provide an opportunity to develop thinking that, through the engagement of the Asia Regional Platform and the Asia Regional WEE Community of Practice, can provide an input into a broader WEE Strategy for the Asia region.
WEE in Cambodia