Oxfam is an international confederation of 21 affiliates operating together in 94 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to end world poverty and injustice. We work with thousands of partners in countries around the world, and employ staff in a wide variety of posts. We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. As an Oxfam employee, consultant, or volunteer, you will join a team of professionals working to save lives, help people overcome poverty, and fight for social justice.
Oxfam started working in Cambodia in 1979. We are working in partnership with other NGOs, private sectors, the Royal Government of Cambodia, and other development agencies to help the Cambodian people help themselves overcome poverty and suffering.
We are currently recruiting:
- Policy Advisor for Oxfam in Cambodia programs. Deadline: 3 February 2022.
- Consultancy to conduct regional analysis of rivers for regional resilience and co-design the South Asia 3R (Rivers, Right, Resilience) high-level polical dialogue. Deadline: 27 January 2022.
- Consultancy training on gender sensitivity and gender mainstreaming for partners of CAPFISH/FOSTER project. Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- Regional Analysis of River Erosion in GBM basin. Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- Gender mainstreaming in financial sector training for Fair Finance Asia. Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- Program Quality and Knowledge Management Specialist. Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer. Deadline: 31 January 2022.
- Research Consultancy Package on Gender Impact and COVID-19 Impact Assessment Under GRAISEA 2 project. Deadline: 26 January 2022.
- Consultant to Analyze Opportunities for Transboundary Groundwater Cooperation in the GBM Basins. Deadline: 25 January 2022.
- Consultant/firm to do professional communicaitons consulting services for Fair Finance Cambodia in 2022. Deadline: 23 January 2022.
- Short-Term consultant to analyze CSOs-academia partnersihp reflections and its relevance for Oxfam in Asia. Deadline: 23 January 2022.
How to apply
Please follow the instruction in the job description.