Oxfam is an international confederation of 20 affiliates operating together in 94 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to end world poverty and injustice. We work with thousands of partners in countries around the world, and employ staff in a wide variety of posts. We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. As an Oxfam employee, consultant, or volunteer, you will join a team of professionals working to save lives, help people overcome poverty, and fight for social justice.
Oxfam started working in Cambodia in 1979. We are working in partnership with other NGOs, private sectors, the Royal Government of Cambodia, and other development agencies to help the Cambodian people help themselves overcome poverty and suffering. We are currently seeking to recruit:
- Consultant to produce multimedia package for GRAISEA project. Please send your CV and cover Letter to Jobs.Cambodia@oxfam.org by 5PM, 18 March 2018.
- Senior Project Administration and Human Resources Officer. Please send your CV and cover letter to Jobs.Cambodia@oxfam.org by 5PM, 25 March 2018.
- Influencer, Fair Finance Asia. Please send your CV and cover letter to Jobs.Cambodia@oxfam.org by 5PM 15 March 2018.
- Finance Coordinator, Fair Finance Asia. Please send your CV and cover Letter to Jobs.Cambodia@oxfam.org by 5PM, 27 March 2018.
- Consultant - Oxfam Country Strategy and Country Operational Model Review. Please send your CV and cover Letter to Jobs.Cambodia@oxfam.org by 5PM, 27 March 2018.
Please download the Term of Reference for detail.
Don't send copies of diplomas/certificates, recommendation letter etc.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.