Oxfam is an international confederation of 21 affiliates operating together in 94 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to end world poverty and injustice. We work with thousands of partners in countries around the world, and employ staff in a wide variety of posts. We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. As an Oxfam employee, consultant, or volunteer, you will join a team of professionals working to save lives, help people overcome poverty, and fight for social justice.
Oxfam started working in Cambodia in 1979. We are working in partnership with other NGOs, private sectors, the Royal Government of Cambodia, and other development agencies to help the Cambodian people help themselves overcome poverty and suffering.
We are currently recruiting:
- Communications consultant. Deadline: 16 August 2022.
- Finance Officer, Social Protection. Deadline: 15 August 2022.
Deadline: 8 August 2022 at 23:59hours GMT+7
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Specialist for Fair Finance Asia.
- Finance Officer for Fostering an Inclusive and Shock-Responsive Social Protection System in Cambodia (FIRST).
- Consultancy to conduct analysis of ETM of ADB and its applicability for just transition (MDB Policy Analysis), Fair Finance Asia.
- Consultancy for Research and Advocacy Coordinator, Fair Finance Asia.
How to apply
Please follow the instruction in the job description.