Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below answers to some of our most commonly asked questions below.
1. How can I work for Oxfam in Cambodia?
Current jobs with Oxfam in Cambodia are always advertised on our jobs page.
2. How can I volunteer or intern at Oxfam in Cambodia?
3. Does Oxfam in Cambodia provide some stipend for volunteer or Intern?
Oxfam in Cambodia does not provide any salary to volunteers or interns.
4. Where can I find detailed information on Oxfam in Cambodia’s partners and projects?
In all our actions our goal is to enable people to exercise their rights and manage their own lives. We strive to work with local partners and take a rights-based approach to our development work. We are working on Voices for Change, Resilience and Natural Resource Governance. For detailed information about our partners’ projects and programs, please visit What We Do and Who We Are (Accountability.)
5. Where can I find research reports and publications of Oxfam in Cambodia?
The research reports and publications can be found in the Latest section of our website.
6. How can I participate in Oxfam in Cambodia’s campaigning events?
Oxfam campaigns for changes that will make the world safer and more just for its poorest and most vulnerable people. Working with a global team of campaigners and allied organizations and partners, we are currently campaigning in these main areas: agriculture, climate change, trade and economic justice and health and education. Local petitions and campaigns can be found under Get involved.
7. As a student, how can I get small grants for small development project?
We do not guarantee that we can financially support the development activities of individual students or informal groups. However, we are able to consider grants in work related to our three main programs: Voices for Change, Resilience and Natural Resource Governance.
8. How can my local NGO, CBO or association become a development partner of Oxfam in Cambodia?
We encourage you to contact Info.Cambodia@oxfam.org to express your interest in forming a partnership with Oxfam. Your desire for partnering with us should be based on our three thematic programs: Voices for Change, Resilience and Natural Resource Governance.
9. How can I contact a particular Oxfam staff member?
If you are interested in learning more about a particular project or program and would like to contact our program staff members, please let us know via Info.Cambodia@oxfam.org or call 023 885 412.
10. How can I raise a complaint?
Oxfam is an accountable and transparent rights-based INGO. Oxfam believes that stakeholders and members of the public have the right to raise complaints. We welcome any comment or complaint via our social media channels or Info.email@example.com. You can also send us your complaint by post to our office address at P.O.Box 04, No.94, Russian Boulevard, Teuk Laak I Commune, Toul Kork District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
11. How can I donate to specific project of Oxfam in Cambodia?
Oxfam welcomes and is highly appreciative of donations from local and international supporters to our partners’ projects. Let us know which project you would like to donate to via Info.Cambodia@oxfam.org.